Monday, October 18, 2010

When Fall Has Landed!!


When spring first turns into fall the weather continuously changes from warm to cool for a period of time. When it comes down to fashion that period of time can be quite confusing. Sometimes the mornings and nights are cool then the days become hot. When the weather is this confusing people tend to make poor fashion choices. For example, on today the weather reached 88 degrees and I couldn’t take my eyes of a boy who wore short pants with timberland boots. I’m guessing the idea of the boots came from the fact that fall had set in and the shorts indicated that the weather still gets pretty warm. Unfortunately, he looked like a fool. Boots and shorts on a male is not the ideal outfit. Regular sneakers would have perfectly done the job. A few days earlier as I walked to class, I noticed a girl who was wearing tight booty shorts, a fleece, and snow boots. This day was one of the cooler days and I still wonder why she insisted wearing small shorts. Unless your body temperature differs throughout your body this combination is a fashion no-no!

No comments:

Post a Comment