Saturday, December 4, 2010

Style.....Have Your Own


It is common to want to know what trends are currently in style. You may not be sure of what shoes to wear with a pea coat or what shirt will look best with your new pair of dark jeggins. I hate when people say...."She don't know how to dress", "She doesn't have style". Well, everyone is different. What someone decides to wear is nothing less than style. I have opionions myself about outfits that I believe should have never ran across someone's mind, but I also know that there is no right or wrong way to dress. Of course different occassions have what we consider the appropiate attire to wear to them, but if anyone refuses to do so they aren't technically wrong. I believe that it is well understood that fashion is diffent and unique in it's own ways however, some downgrade others' fashion because of their own fashion beliefs. If you want to wear sneakers with a suit....Do It!...It has been done. If you feel like leggins and a tee-shirt with heel... is sexy go for it! A colorful bow tie with a pink button up....a plaid skirt with high boots....Get it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment